You can receive payments on your online forms through the Stripe payment gateway when integrated into your online payment form.
To successfully integrate Stripe into your online form. Follow the steps below:
- From the Builder page of the form, under the Drag and Drop section, click on the Payments tab.
- Drag and drop the Stripe field on your form.
- Setup calculations and payments to be collected using Stripe
- Make edits and changes to your form, click the save button to keep your changes.
- Head over to the Settings page of the form in view
- In the payment section, click on the Accounts & Settings option right under the Stripe tab to connect your account.
- Granting access to Formplus is a one-time process and you can revoke this access at any time revoke Formplus access to your Stripe account using the revoke button in the Stripe section of the Payments tab, under the Accounts & Settings page of your Formplus account.
- Changes here are not automatically saved, click on the Save Options button to save your changes
- On the settings page of your form, there are two options to connect your Stripe account - Test and Live mode
- Click on the Connect with Stripe button. You will be redirected to the Stripe website to grant Formplus access to your account either by signing up for a Stripe account or logging into a current account.
- You are now set to start receiving payments in the form of donations, product or service purchase etc on your payment form.