To invite a team member to a new team, Kindly follow the steps below:
1. Firstly, create a team. Creating the team displays the teams' page with the manage page for the team.
If you already have existing teams on your account, then click on Teams at the top right of the dashboard and select the All Teams tab from the dropdown list. This will display all the teams you have on your account and the manage option for each team by the side of the team name.
2. On the team manage page, click on the Invite button at the top left of the page to display a pop-up
3. The pop-up shows a field for you to enter the email address of the prospective member, the role(s) to be played by this member on the team and the Add tab to add another team member.
4. After adding and assigning roles to each team member, click on the Invite button at the bottom of the pop-up to send email invites to the prospective team members. You can see this table for roles that can be assigned to team members as well as the permission level for each role. As a team owner, you will need to join the team you have created by clicking the Join Team button to view activities in the team.
5. Please note that if you will like your team members to see and manage any of your existing forms, you will need to add such form(s) to your team. You can learn how to add existing forms to your team on this article.
Please note that invited team members will need to switch to the team they have been invited to using the team switcher when they sign up to view activities in the team as well as inherit the subscription plan of the team owner.