The Form Analytics Page can be accessed by clicking on the Analytics (6) tab on the Builder Page or from the Analytics option on any form.
The following metrics are shown on the Form Analytics page:
1. Submission Count: This displays the total number of submissions received on the form over the selected period.
2. Total Visits: This displays the total number of times the form has been viewed over the selected period.
3. Unique Visits: This displays the total number of new users who have accessed the form over the selected period. If the same user comes back to the form again, the user will not be counted as unique anymore.
4. Abandonment Rate: Abandonment rate is the percentage of people that have visited the form but did not proceed with submitting the form over the selected period.
The abandonment rate is calculated as:
((Total Visits - Total Submissions) * 100 / Total Visits).
5. Conversion Rate: This displays the percentage of people that have visited the form and successfully submitted the form over the selected period.
The conversion rate is calculated as:
((Total Submissions * 100) / Total Visits)
6. Average Time Spent ( In Seconds): This displays the average time spent in filling the form.
The average time spent is calculated as:
(Total time spent on the form / Total Visits)
The Date Range Menu:
By default, the metrics/analytics for the 'Last 30 days' is what is shown when you visit the Analytics page. There are other preset ranges which can be selected and a 'Custom Range' option which lets you select a date range of your choice.
The preset ranges are:
- All Time
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 90 days
- This year
Please note that:
- The "All-Time' option does not display analytics in charts when selected.
- Analytics for preset ranges and custom ranges will only show analytics in charts starting from October 4th, 2019.
- If you will like to select a single date in the custom range date picker, you will need to click on the date twice to select it as the start and end date.
7. Respondents Location (Where are your users from?): This displays the location (countries) of your form visitors
8. Device Usage: This displays the type of device used in filling the form (i.e. the percentage of people that accessed the form via mobile devices and the percentage of people that accessed the form via desktop devices).
9. Browser Usage: This displays the type of browsers being used by people visiting your form.
Other things to note as regards form analytics:
- This feature is only available to users storing their form responses in Formplus.
- Depending on the size or number of responses the form has, the Analytics page may take some time to load.
- If the page remains in a loading state for a long period of time, you can refresh the page or contact email@example.com for help including the form link in your email/message.
- Data is only added to form analytics when someone submits a form or when they view your form and do not perform any action for 30 minutes. This means that it may take up to 30 minutes interval before the analytics metrics are accurately updated.