1. Inputs.- The input category contains basic fields that should constitute a form such as Short text, Number, Email, Long text, Date and Time, Phone number, labelled text and you can also add your website.
2. Advanced Input - This category is where you will find the following fields; Table, Signature, Lookup, Duration and you can also add calculations to your form using this category
3. Choice Options - This category includes Fields that provide options for respondents in the form such as Checkboxes, Radio e.t.c
4. Ratings - The fields under this category can be added to a form to get feedback from respondents.
5. File upload
6. Payments - In this category, users can receive payments from their respondents by adding any of the payment gateways to their form as long as they have integrated their payment credentials to their Formplus account.
7. Media & Structure - In this category, users can embed videos and images on their forms, add section headers and give descriptions.
Each Field comes along with 3 icons located on the right side of the Field.
- An edit icon - With which users can use to edit the Field features.
- Duplicate icon - This icon is used to replicate the form field. The replicated field will be found at the bottom of the page.
- Delete icon - This deletes the Field from the page.