To change the file storage service of your form:
- Click on the Settings option of the Form, you will be redirected to the Setting page.(insert images)
- Click on the Dropdown arrow on the tab displayed under "
- You can also change their response storage from the "Where do you want to store your responses?" which is at the right side of the file storage option.
Some older users will have the interface of their Settings page as shown in the image below.
The Dropdown arrow displays three option- Google Drive, Formplus, and Dropbox. You can select the most preferred storage that best suits your need.
You can also select your preferred storage option on your account, this gives all your form the same storage option.
To select this option, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Click on your email address at the top right of the page, and select the Accounts and Settings option. you will be redirected to the Settings page.
2. Click on the Permissions tab at the left side of the Settings page.
3. Click on the Authorize and Set button under the Google icon in the File storage section to set Google Drive as your default storage provider.
4. Enable storage of submitted responses on Google Sheets by clicking Authorize and set button under the Google Icon in the Form Responses Storage section.
5. Click on the save option tab at the top right of the page to save this option.
NB - some other users already have Google Sheets as their default response storage option, these users see the switch button to enable storage of responses on Formplus. as shown in the image below.