To enable autoresponder for a form:
- Access the form settings page by clicking the Settings tab in the form builder or by visiting your Forms page and clicking the Settings option for the form in question.
- On the form's Settings page, click the Autoresponder option (fourth tab) on the left menu bar.
- Click the 'Set autoresponder message' to add a custom message to be sent to your form users after submission.
- To send the form respondents their submitted data, enable the 'Include respondents response in reply' option by clicking the switch below the text to turn it on.
- The default email subject is the 'Form Name - Submission Summary'. You can change this default title after setting a custom message by inputting your preferred email subject in the 'Autoresponder Title' field.
- Select an email field in your form to be used as the recipient email address. This field has to be an email field and also a required field. If no email field is selected, a default intro page is added to your form that requests your users to enter their email address.
- To remove this intro page on an existing form with the default autoresponder, edit the form and select an email field to be used from your form as explained above.