- Access the template page by clicking on the Templates menu on the navigation bar or by hovering over any of the create form button and click on the Use Template button.
- View templates, and select the template you would like to use from the templates category at the left side of the page
- Click on the 'Use Selected template' button, this takes you to the form builder prepopulated with the template fields.
- You can change the form title, make edits to the form, reorder the form fields, add new fields, delete fields you do not need, and any other necessary edits.
- When you are done making changes, click on the Save Form button to save your new form.
Using Form Templates
You can create a form faster by using a template. Check out the template gallery for the available form templates. To make use of a template to create a form: