- Sign up/ sign in to the Formplus application
- Create your form or use a template which must include the File upload field or a signature field. And save.
- Go to the Settings page of the form.
- Click on the Email notification tab on the left navigation bar of the settings page. This will display a page with notification options.
- Under the Notification Schedule section, select your preferred notification time. This will make other notification options active, otherwise, they will grey out.
- Under the Notification Response section, select a copy of the response as an attachment. This action will display other attachment options.
- The option to display images is set active by default (the switch is green), toggle the switch to deactivate.
If you wish not to show the fields that were not responded to in the attachment, you can deactivate the switch for this option. This is also set active by default.
You can also see these articles on how to send submission notification to other team members.