The Flutterwave payment gateway provides payment solutions for Form owners through the Flutterwave system once it has been integrated into the online form.
The Flutterwave option can be selected from the Builder page of your form, under the Drag and Drop section, click on the Payments tab and select the Flutterwave option, once this selection has been made, a page requesting for your Flutterwave public and private keys is displayed.
The Public and Private keys can be gotten from your Flutterwave account.
Follow the steps below to locate your Public and Private key on your Flutterwave account:
- If you have an existing Flutterwave account, sign in to your Flutterwave account. If you are a new user, sign up here to create a Flutterwave account before going ahead with the integration process
- On your Flutterwave dashboard, select the Settings option which is found under Billing Tools, located at the bottom left of the dashboard.
- On the Settings page, click on the API option, this displays the Public key And Private key on the page.
- Click on the copy button to copy the keys and paste them in the provided space on your Form.
You can also input your Flutterwave Private and Public key to your account directly. To go through this means, follow the steps below.
- Select your Accounts & Settings page by clicking on your email address at the top right of your Dashboard.
- Click on the Payment tab and input your Flutterwave public and private keys in the Flutterwave section.
- Click on the Save Options at the top right of the Settings page.
- Your Respondents need to have a Flutterwave account to complete payments in a Flutterwave integrated form.
- Flutterwave requests for respondent's name, email address and phone number before payment is made, these details are displayed in your Flutterwave account, in the Customer tab below the Your Business section of your Dashboard.