- Access the form’s customise page by clicking the Customise icon for the form from your Forms page or after creating/editing your form.
- On the customise page, click the Button option from the Customisation options on the left-hand side of the page.
- To change the Submission Button Text, click on the field below it and type in the new text. The new text will be displayed on the button in the form preview as you type.
- To change the Submission Button Background, click on the field below it and a color picker will be displayed. Move around the color picker till you find a color you are satisfied with. The color will be displayed on the button in the form preview as you move the picker around.
- Click on the Save Options button at the top of the page to save your changes. You can revert to the default text and color by double clicking on the fields, deleting the existing text, and saving your changes again.
Change submit button text and/or color
The Submit button is what your form users click to submit your form. You can now change the ‘Submit’ button text to any text of your choice, you can also change the Submit button color. To modify the Submit button: