You can create a new form by building it from scratch or by starting off with a template. To create a form from scratch:
1) Click on the Create Form button on the Dashboard, this opens the form builder.
2) The first thing to do in the builder is to give your form a name. This can be done by clicking the default ‘Click to edit form title’ text at the top of the builder pane, deleting the existing default text, then type in your form's title. Click the Save button at the right of the title to save the form title.
3) On the left-hand side of the form builder page are the Drag & Drop fields. You can Click on a field to add it to the builder or Drag then Drop the field to its position on the builder pane.
5) Change the default text of the form field and add validations by clicking on the edit icon to the right of any form field to edit it. Learn more about editing a field here.
6) To duplicate a form field, click on the copy/duplicate icon to the right of the field.
7) To delete a form field, click on the delete icon to the right of the field. This action cannot be undone.
8) To reorder your fields or change the arrangement of the fields, drag the field by clicking it and move it around to its new location.
9) After adding, editing, and reordering the needed form fields the way you want it, click on the Save Form button at the top right of the page to create your form.
9) When the form has been successfully saved, you will be redirected to the Customise tab/page for your form where you can select different customisation options you would like to add to the form.
Please note that the Clear button deletes every field in the form builder and should be used with caution. Also, there is currently no way to undo or redo form changes.