To add an existing form to your team, follow the steps:
- Sign in/ Sign up into the Formplus application.
- Click on the Teams icon on your dashboard.
- Click on the All Teams tab from the drop-down displayed. This will display a list of all your team together with the manage option for each team.
- Click on the name of the team/ the manage option of the team that you would like to add a form to. This redirects you to the team page.
- Click on the ‘Team Forms’ button, to display a modal.
- The modal displays 2 tabs - Add and Delete. On the "Add" tab, click on the dropdown to display a list of the forms on your account. Click on the form you will like to add to the team.
- To add another form to the team, click on the ‘Add’ button right beside the select box form.
- To remove the form you have added, click on the "Remove" button.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
PS - Only the team owner will be able to add forms to the team. If you are not a team owner and will like to add a form from your account to the team, you will need to transfer the form to the team owner.