The Form Sorting feature enables you to search for your forms faster and more easily. Forms can be sorted according to the following options provided in the Forms page.
1. Date Created - This option enables you to sort your form according to the date the forms were created. It displays the most recently created form first.
2. Recently Updated - This option sorts form by displaying the most recently edited or modified form first. Edited in this case also includes form that had the most recent submission. Therefore, this option can also be used to search for forms that have the most recent submissions.
3. Form Name (A - Z) - This option sorts form using form names, by displaying the form names in a descending order.
4. Form Name (Z - A) - This option sorts form using form names, by displaying the form names in an ascending order.
5. Highest Number of Responses - This option sorts form by displaying the form with the highest number of responses first.
6. Lowest Number of Responses - This option sorts form by displaying the form with the lowest number of responses first.
To sort your forms, kindly navigate to the Forms page and click on the Sort Form option located at the top right of the Forms page.