You can receive payments on your online forms through the Stripe payment gateway when integrated into your payment form.
To successfully integrate Stripe into your online form. Follow the steps below:
- From the Builder page of the form, under the Drag and Drop section, click on the Payments tab.
- Select the Stripe option from the displayed payment gateways, a pop-up appears requesting you to connect to your Stripe account.
- Click on the “Connect with Stripe” button. This redirects you to the Stripe log in page.
If you have an existing account, log into your Stripe account. This action grants Formplus access to your Stripe account.
If you are a new user and do not have a Stripe account:
- Create a new Stripe account using the “Connect with Stripe” button displayed when the Stripe gateway is selected or through the link.
- Activate your Stripe account and input required details before going ahead with the integration process.
You can also integrate Stripe into your account from your Dashboard.
- Click on your email address at the top right of your Dashboard and select the Account & Settings option from the displayed option. This redirects you to the Settings page of your account.
- Click on the Payment tab at the left navigation bar on the page.
- Click on the "Connect with Stripe" button displayed in the Stripe section of the page. This redirects you the Stripe log in page, complete the process.
- Click on the Save Options at the top right of the page.
You can always revoke Formplus access to your Stripe account using the revoke button in the Stripe section of the Payments tab, under the Settings page. This button is only displayed when a user has connected to a Stripe account.