1. View Form - This redirects you to a page that displays your form the way a respondent will view the form.
2. Submissions- The Responses page of your form on Formplus is set to display the submissions page by default.
Although the responses submitted to your form can be viewed either on your Formplus Responses page, Google Spreadsheet (this can also be accessed on the Responses page by clicking on the Sheets icon at the top right of the responses page) or both (Formplus & Google Spreadsheet) depending on your selected Response storage. While uploaded files and signatures are stored in the selected storage service. See this link to viewing uploaded files. You can see this article for more information on how to enable response storage on your Formplus account. For the purpose of this article, we will be focusing on responses that are stored in Formplus.
If you are storing your response on Formplus, you can choose to see the responses submitted to your form in any of the different available formats -Table (default format), Single, Cards.
- Table Format - This is the default format for the responses stored on Formplus.
- Single - In this format, responses are displayed in the document format. On this format, there are options to edit your responses, delete responses, download your response as PDF or Docx as well as print your responses
- Card - This format displays the responses in a card form, displaying only the first few responses to the form, with a view and delete button at the bottom of each card. You can choose to delete a response by deleting the card or view the response by clicking the view button. This will display individual responses as seen in the Single format.
- Select the caret down icon beside "Table" located at the top left corner of the page.
- Select your preferred format in the dropdown displayed.
Also at the top of the submissions page, there is the import data button. This option allows you to import data as a CSV file into your responses page without adding to your submission quota. This is useful if you have external data that you will like to add to the form submission. Learn more about the Import data option here.
On the responses table, this is the table that shows your responses, the button labeled “All submission” displays a dropdown list of the different views for the submitted data to your form. By default, you see all submissions submitted to all fields that have received data on your form.
There are also views for the submissions for different versions of the form. You can create a filtered view of a version or all submissions. See this article for more information about the different views of your responses.
The Hide column button displays a dropdown list of all fields for the current view. With this option you can hide columns and also filter out columns from the current view of your responses.
At the bottom of the Responses Table, you can choose the number of responses/ page that should be displayed on the Responses Table as well as you can quickly move to the next page or the previous page using the “Previous” and “Next” button.
For other analytics of your form such as viewing abandonment rate of the form, number of unique and total visit to your form, you can see this form analytics article.
4. Partial Submission - This tab displays the submissions that have been partially filled in a form but not submitted. This is usually displayed when you have enabled the Save and Continue option on your form. You can learn more about Partial submissions via this article.
Please Note: The total number of submissions displayed on the submission counter (this is number displayed beside the Responses tab of a specific form on the overall Forms page) may not be accurate all the time.