Formplus is GDPR compliant. Specifically, here are some of the measures we have put in place.
- You can request the information we have on you at any point in time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also request that we update your current information by sending an email to email@example.com
- You can delete your account and any data we have on you by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an account owner, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or data collected from your forms satisfy the appropraite regulations.
- As a form respondent, if you have any concerns about your data or the information requested from a form, kindly contact the form owner and share your concerns with them.
- As an account owner, you can choose not to store data received from your forms on our servers. Formplus has an option to store data received from your forms directly on your choice cloud storage.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from us by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters.