- Google Drive,
- Microsoft OneDrive,
- on Formplus, or,
- in your Dropbox
On the other hand, submitted responses can be stored either on your Google sheet, Formplus or on both Google Sheet and Formplus.
The default storage option for both files storage and responses is Formplus which can be changed at any time, this can be done from your Accounts & Settings page (this becomes the default storage for all your forms) or you can make storage options specific to forms by selecting the storage option for the form from the Settings page of the form.
To select a new storage provider or to change the default storage provider on your account:
- Click on your alphabet icon at the top right of your dashboard and select the Settings option. You will be redirected to the Accounts & Settings page.
- Select the Permissions tab from the left navigation bar. This will display the storage option.
- Select your preferred file storage provider, from the available options: Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Formplus. (you can only select one file storage provider)
- You can also select where your responses are stored on the Form Responses Storage section from the available options, Formplus, Google Sheets or both Formplus and Google sheets (You can only select one option for form responses)
- Click on the Save Options button at the top right of the page to save your selected options.
- There is also an option to change your Google Drive email from the initial email address you have used if you have selected Google Drive as your storage provider, simply click on the Change Drive Email button at the bottom of the page in the Linked Account section.