To add other email addresses to receive submission notifications for a form:
- Access the form settings page by clicking the Settings tab in the form builder or by visiting your Forms page and clicking the Settings option for the form in question.
- On the form's Settings page, click the Email Notifications option on the left menu bar and scroll to the Notification Emails section.
- Type in the email address in the 'Add email address...' field then click on the add ('+') button to add the email. Repeat this process for any email address you will like to add.
- An opt-in email will be sent to the added email address(es), once accepted they will start receiving notifications at the scheduled time for notifications.
- To remove an email address, click on the close/remove ('x') button. A notification recipient can also opt-out from receiving emails by clicking the opt-out link included in the notification emails.
- You can choose to not receive notifications to the email address associated with your Form+ account, by default this is enabled. To change the default behaviour, turn off the 'Do you also want to receive email notifications?' option by clicking the switch below.