To make your forms better represent your brand, you can add your organisation logo to your forms. The logo will be positioned at the top-center of the form (location of the Formplus logo). This feature is only available to users on the Unlimited plan. To add a logo to a form:
- Access the form’s customise page by clicking the Customise icon for the form from your Forms page or after creating/editing your form.
- On the customise page, click the Background Image & Logo option from the Customisation options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'Upload Image' button to upload a logo from your device or the 'Image Link' button to link to your logo online.
- If you clicked on the 'Upload Image' option, browse through your files and select the logo from your device. If you clicked on the 'Image Link' button, copy the public URL of the logo from the source website and paste the image link.
- The recommended image size is a logo with a maximum of 50px in height.
- Click on the 'Save Options' button to add the logo to your form and the 'View Form' button to see how the logo looks in your form.