Add a background image to your form
You can now add a background image to your Formplus forms! To add a background image to a form:
- Access the form’s customise page by clicking the Customise icon for the form from your Forms page or after creating/editing your form.
- On the customise page, click the FormBackground Image option from the Customisation options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the 'Upload Image' button to upload an image from your device or the 'Image Link' button to use an image that is publicly accessible online.
- If you clicked on the 'Upload Image' option, browse through your files and select an image from your device. If you clicked on the 'Image Link' button, copy the public URL of the image from the source website and paste the image link.
- The recommended image size for proper display are images which are at least 1600px in width.
- For linked images, it is advisable to download and upload the image directly to our servers as linked images may cause your form to load slowly depending on how heavy the image is in size and the website the image is being referenced from. Linked images from public websites can also be made unavailable publicly or removed at any time.
- Once added, the image would be displayed in the Form Preview pane. Click on the 'Save Options' button to add the image to your form. Then the 'View Form' button to see how the image will be rendered to your form users.
- From the Colours section of the Customisation options, you can add a Page Background Colour to make the image darker or change the shade/pigment of the image. You can also change the form text colour to render properly with the image.
You can get free to use and nice background stock images from websites like: