- Access the form’s customise page by clicking the Customise icon for the form from your Forms page or access the page after creating/editing your form.
- On the Customise page, click the Font option from the Customisation menu options by the left side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Select Google Font’ button, it will take a few seconds for the fonts to load, then click on the field again to select a font from the list of fonts.
- The font will be displayed in the form preview once selected. You can also type the first letter of a font to jump to that font.
- You can revert to the default font by clicking on the ‘Use Default Font’ button.
How to change a form's font family
You can change the font displayed on your form from the default font. The available fonts are a selection of the top 100 Google fonts. To change your form's font: