- Access the form’s customise page by clicking the Customise icon for the form from your Forms page or after creating/editing your form.
- On the customise page, click the Font option from the Customisation options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Select Google Font’ button, it will take a few seconds for the fonts to load, then click on the field again to select a font from the list of fonts.
- The font will be displayed in the form preview once selected. You can also type in the first letter of a font to jump to that letter.
- Click on the Save Options button at the top of the page to save your changes. You can revert to the default font by clicking on the ‘Use Default Font’ button.
Changing fonts in your form
There is now an option to change your form fonts. The available fonts are a selection of the Top 100 Google fonts. To change your form fonts: