To add a custom CSS to your form:
- Navigate to your form’s Customise page either by clicking the Customise icon in your Forms page or by accessing the Customise tab after creating/editing a form.
- From your form’s Customisation Options, click on the Custom CSS section
- Type in your CSS options in the text box. You can inspect any element of a form using your browser’s inspect tool to obtain the CSS class related to it.
- Your changes are displayed in the form preview as you are editing the classes or fields.
- Click on the Save Options button at the top of the page when you are done making changes.