To create a customized personalized post submission message,
1. Navigate to the Settings page of your form (which can be accessed by clicking the Settings icon on your Forms page or by clicking the Settings tab after creating/editing your form), click on the Post Submission Page tab by the left-hand side of the page.
2. There is a Submission Message option available in the Post Submission Options header, click on the Set final message button below it to add your custom message.
3. A modal text editor will be displayed in which you can type your message.
4. Input your message alongside the field ID like you are addressing a respondent personally, as you create the post submission message.
5. Select the field you will like to reference its value by clicking on the tiny arrowhead in the Insert form data box, this will display a drop-down menu containing all the fields that can be inserted in your message.
6. Click on the desired field you will like to reference and insert into your message, this will display the field ID where the value will appear on the message.
This means that to input "Hello Mary", Mary being the data input by your respondent, you will need to type the word "Hello" and then insert the field ID for the field label that will bear "Mary" e.g a Name field, which is typically the short text field.
You can also add links, formatting, images and more while writing your message.
7. When you are done, click on the Save button to save the message.
The message in the above image is displayed to the respondent as shown in the image below.