403 (no access) error is a Google Drive message that occurs when a user does not have the right permission to view a particular file or when they have multiple Google accounts signed in at the same time. This error is usually experienced by Formplus users when trying to view an uploaded file from the response sheet.
If you (form owner) are the one encountering this error, here are some ways you can resolve it:
- Sign out of all other Google accounts and sign into Drive with the email that is associated with your Formplus account.
- Access your Drive using a different browser or Incognito mode if you are using Chrome/Chromium or Private Browsing in Firefox.
- Search for the name of the file in the Google Drive associated with your Formplus account or locate the uploads folder for the form in your Drive to see all uploaded files.
- Ensure you share the file uploads folder for the form with them. Read this support article to know how to locate the file uploads folder for a form.
- If you have shared the uploads folder with them and they still can’t access the page, confirm they are signing into Drive with the email address you shared the response sheet & uploads folder with.
- They can also try to access their Drive using a different browser or Incognito mode if they are using Chrome/Chromium or Private Browsing in Firefox.