- While creating or editing your form, from the Drag & Drop fields by the left side of the builder page, click on the Media & Structure section and then select or drag & drop the Description field.
- Click on the edit icon of the Description field then clear the default text in the field.
- Click on the Link icon on the toolbar, this adds (Http://) to the text editor. () is the syntax for adding a link in markdown, () means [Alt Text/Link Title](URL)
- Insert your link title in the square braces  and the actual link in between the brackets (). For example, to add the Formplus homepage as a link in a form, the default (http://) when the link icon is clicked becomes [Formplus](https://formpl.us)
- Click on the Save button of the field after adding your link, text, or any other formatting.
- Remember to click the Save Form button at the top right of the page when you are done editing/creating your form.
- You can also add a link to your intro page or custom submission message this same way.
How do I add a link to my form
You can add a link to your form using the Description field which is a Markdown supported text editor. To add a link to a form: