1. From the duplicate option of the form on your Form.
2. From the Builder page of your form.
From the Duplicate option on the Forms page.
- Go to your Forms page, scroll to the form you will like to duplicate and click the More option of the form to display a dropdown of other options for your form.
- Select the Duplicate option from the dropdown list. as seen in the image below. This will automatically duplicate your form.
From the Builder page of your form
- Go to the Builder page of the form in question, from the edit option of the form on the Forms page, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Save As New button at the top left of the Builder tab. This will automatically save the form as a new form giving you the duplicate of the previous form.
- You will be redirected to the Customise tab for the duplicated form once the form is duplicated. You can make any desired changes to the duplicated form.