However, if you can’t find the answers you are looking for or you would prefer to communicate directly with the support team, you can contact support by:
- Submitting a ticket
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Chatting with us via the live chat widget on the website.
- Reaching out to us on any of our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+)
Best practices for contacting our support teamTo help us serve you better and be more efficient while responding to you, please keep these tips in mind when contacting support.
- Be as detailed as possible about the inquiry/issue/request/bug, providing examples and screenshots where possible.
- If you are making multiple inquiries, it is best to number each individual inquiry for easy referencing.
- If you are reporting an issue related to a form, please provide the form’s link, the error message and a screenshot of the error (if available).
- If you are reporting an issue related to your account, please provide the email address associated with your Formplus account.
- If you are reporting a bug, kindly include a screenshot of the bug, the name of your device, operating system, and browser used in accessing the page.
- If you are contacting us about payment related issues, please include the email address you receive payment invoices on and/or the Order ID from any of your previous invoices in your ticket.
- If you are non-English speaking, you can translate your inquiry to English or contact us directly in your native language. Our support team makes use of translate.google.com to translate other languages into English and then translate the response back to the original language. By providing the right details when contacting us, even when the translation is not accurate, we try to figure out the missing pieces and resolve the issue.